Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Im More Like A Physical Person

"Are you a physical or sedentary person?"

Umm its actually pretty hard to say.

I think my state is usually nicely connecting to my mood. When im happy or hyper, i would definitely be like physical. I talk so much that i sometimes feel that i must be annoying.

And if im under the weather and feeling really bad(which occurs very rarely), i would hardly talk. Im always trying hard to not getting involved in others' conversation cuz at that time i could easily get mad at anyone even if he/she didnt do anything that interferes me and cause bad results.

However, according to my normal personality, which is active and hyper, im probably more like a physical person. I like doing exaggerate gestures when i talk and i have exaggerate laughter(come on man who cares about the way u laugh~) And even though im not so so so sporty, i still love sports. Im a crazy tennis fan (omg) and i really enjoys watching various sports matches.

On the other hand, when i do music im incredibly sedentary. I play the piano and the bass and by the second i touch them, im like suddenly turning into a different person, which is weird but i like it.

So as the analysis above, i would say im more like a physical person.

omg my first blog just sucks~

Whatever~

No comments:

Post a Comment